Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Yeah, so, I just started this blog, and it is supposed to help inspire me to cook again.  Like, really cook.  Not just open up packages and microwave stuff.  Let's face it: I've gotten pretty lazy over the last few years... especially with the constantly changing dietary needs of my family.  Whatever is easiest has been my motto.  But, now, I've turned over a new leaf.  I live in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, with fresh produce and locally sourced goods in abundance.  I should be able to whip up fabulous and delicious, organic meals every night, right?  Um, yeah, that's the plan.  Though, somehow tonight we ended up having spaghetti.  With sauce from a jar.  And meatballs from Trader Joe's.  Looks like I have work to do if I'm ever going to have an actual recipe to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment