Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Window-Shop Wednesday

You thought this blog was going to be all about cooking, didn't you?  Well, as much as I adore playing around in the kitchen, there is actually something I might like even more... shopping.  Now, since we'd end up poor and homeless (but with fabulous odds-and-ends to haul around with us), if I shopped as much as I want to, I usually just focus my energy elsewhere.  But, today, I'm linking up with Katie from The Katie Chronicles.  We are window shopping at Pottery Barn today.  Want to join in the window-shop fun?  Visit her blog, grab the badge, and get blogging.  (I'd like to take a minute to thank my adorable newborn for sleeping all of the time, so I have time to play on the computer all day... and for a husband the doesn't care if the house isn't clean.)


 


How fantastic would this Skeleton Hand Drink Dispenser Stand be at a Halloween party? The best part is, the actual drink dispenser can be used without it, year-round. Creepy, but so awesome!

It is almost time to replace our old, well-loved sectional. Of course, having a couple kiddos around would force me to purchase the Seabury sectional in some color other than white, but you get the idea!

I'm a sucker for stripes. And I need a mat by our back door. Win-win. 

Wish I could really shop today, but window-shopping will have to do! 

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE that drink dispenser holder. I seriously busted up with diabolical giggling when I first saw it. If I could actually come up with a way to justify spending that much on a drink dispenser holder, it would be MINE. :)

    Thanks for joining in the fun today! :)

    ReplyDelete